This page has moved to a new address.

Yesterday Was Easter

Dynamic Views: Yesterday Was Easter

Monday 9 April 2012

Yesterday Was Easter

I'm going to preface this with, I wrote this on easter but didn't get around to finishing or posting. Easter holds a special place in my heart as...one of the holidays I like along with the other holidays which I like better. Bam, awesome first sentence for this blog entry. Easter as a day is maybe not my most favorite holiday(although I do like at my old church when they opened all the shutters at once -at some crucial moment that I will have to ask my mom about because I cannot remember- and it was really light and bright and everyone felt inspired and excited, at least on Easters when it was sunny out) Easter at Five Ring is hard to beat because of 1. A hard to compete with Easter egg hunt 2. adorable children 3. chocolate in bunny form, little bunny form, peter rabbit bunny form, egg form, etc 4. bounceable putty that comes in a little can and you just mold it together and bounce it. 5. My first time experiencing "Cascarones", confetti filled eggs that you break on peoples heads. So fun. You should try it, and don't wait until next year, just go ahead today or tomorrow and make some and go outside and find an unsuspecting person and there you go confetti filled fun. And then be sure to comment on this blog with people's reactions. Escpecially if you do this to strangers. Thanks to my awesome new roommate for introducing me to these!! Anyhow, besides Easter, today was a big day because my own Baby Henry left for his new home in Tennesse. Congratulations to Anna and family!! It was sad to see him leave, but I am happy to have him go to such a great home and excited to see them together in the future. Henry I think has not had very much space on this blog but he certainly deserves it. Henry was a rescue from a backyard in Ocala, a skinny little thoroughbred with a long mane all tangled into dreadlocks. He soon discovered that at his new home he would have ample time for two of his favorite activities: eating and walking as slowly as possible wherever he went. I discovered that my first resale project was a very nice horse. Henry is a lovely mover, good jumper and also incredibly willing to do whatever is asked of him.....To Be Continued. Check Back tomorrow for an update on things like...how much I love picking out jog outfits, how expensive KFC has gotten, how far away Vero Beach has gotten from Ocala, and why I was convinced the lady in starbucks had been to prison.

1 Comments:

At 9 April 2012 at 18:55 , Blogger Suzanne said...

Congrats on selling Henry! I know all of this brings mixed emotions...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home